WiFi on ocean cay

runner2013

As mentioned above, you need the ship wifi package in order to use the wifi system on the island.  You also have to make sure you log off the ship's wifi before you leave the ship, or you cannot access the island's wifi (many people make this mistake).  As a note, I have used my AT&T International Day Pass on Ocean Cay and had a better signal from that than the wifi system while on the beach.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Tierun said:

The ship Wi-Fi is the island Wi-Fi. You will have to purchase the ship Wi-Fi plan to use on the island.

I didn’t have any wifi on the island.  And I’m here now.   
but they do have huge lines for the buffet lol. 

F5CD8FD8-16A8-4CBA-BF15-0B2A55C7572C.jpeg

• Haha 2

Just now, GA Dave said:

As mentioned above, you need the ship wifi package in order to use the wifi system on the island.  You also have to make sure you log off the ship's wifi before you leave the ship, or you cannot access the island's wifi (many people make this mistake).  As a note, I have used my AT&T International Day Pass on Ocean Cay and had a better signal from that than the wifi system while on the beach.

Ahhhhhh.   I thought I may have read something like that.  But I forgot.   

I take my last comment back then.   Lolol.  Oh well it was nice without it Lolol 

• Like 1

On 1/24/2023 at 11:01 AM, GA Dave said:

We've visited Ocean Cay several times recently, and never had to worry about logging off before leaving the ship.

At Ocean House we simply changed to the Ocean Cay hotspot name and then logged on as normal.

Easy Peasy.

gary