B2B question about bring on wine.

slavigne5577

https://www.carnival.com/help#section-1
Guests are prohibited from bringing alcoholic beverages on board with the following exception - at the beginning of the cruise during embarkation day only, guests (21 years of age and older) may bring one 750-ml bottle of sealed/unopened wine or champagne, per person, in their carry-on luggage. Outside this exception, all liquor, beer, other forms of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited in both carry-on and checked luggage and such items will be confiscated and discarded and no compensation will be provided. Guests sailing with us on back-to-back cruises are entitled to bring the same quantity as stated in this policy, per cruise. The additional quantities will be stored for safekeeping at the start of the first cruise and will be given to the guest as each following cruise begins.

I recommend (thanks to what I've heard here on CC) you bring a printout of Carnival's rules (quoted by weezal above) along with your boarding passes for both cruises.  This worked for me (although they were not at all accustomed to B2Bs on Elation🤣); and they did not hold my second-leg bottles, but allowed me to take all of them onboard for my first leg.

15 minutes ago, ShakyBeef said:

I recommend (thanks to what I've heard here on CC) you bring a printout of Carnival's rules (quoted by weezal above) along with your boarding passes for both cruises.  This worked for me (although they were not at all accustomed to B2Bs on Elation🤣); and they did not hold my second-leg bottles, but allowed me to take all of them onboard for my first leg.

Thank you

23 hours ago, ShakyBeef said:

Same for us on Sunshine out of Charleston this past December. They made sure the boarding passes for both were legit (reviewed them well). They did really inspect one of my wife’s bottles because it had an unusual seal (to see if it had been recorked).

• Like 1