CPAP useage

Beaver1975

I complete the special needs form and request distilled water there.  Half the time, the butler is aware, half the time not.  Sometimes, the  special needs folks will say it's not a guarantee when they respond to the request, but in YC, it has not been a problem.  At least I have a written record of the request.

Edited by JAGR
  • Like 1

On a Seaside cruise October/22, I had filled out the form re CPAP/distilled water.  Onboard, notified the butler.  He brought an 8 oz plastic glass with water, no cover.  Need more, just let him- butler know.  Taking a gallon onboard maybe more reliable.

• 2 months later...

Has anyone looked under the bed for an extra outlet?

Last summer I cruised for the first time with my CPAP.  I did some searching and found a YouTube video that mentioned a "secret" outlet under the bed on a Carnival ship.  We sailed on Regal Princess.  I looked under the bed, and sure enough, there was a 220 outlet.  I had an adaptor and was able to use it without an extension cord.

This fall, we will be on the MSC Orchestra.  I'm assuming that, when it comes to building cruise ship cabins, there aren't a lot of suppliers and designs are somewhat standard.  Hoping to find the same on the Orchestra.