Cabin Tiki Hut Rental

ciship

Last time we were in Roatan (years ago) we rented an air conditioned tiki hut cabin right there on the beach at the port.  It was a private area of the beach with no public foot traffic.  I can't find anything about it now?  Anyone know if they still rent those out?  It included bar/food service and our own waiter.

We had a Mahogany Bay cabana early this year, a cabin and uncrowded beach area.  Well worth the price but it's my understanding that they are only bookable through Princess and Carnival.  We had one of each in port with 4 available for princess and, I assume, 4 for Carnival.  They sell out quickly.

Edited by txjim09

• 2 months later...

We just rented one last week.  It was a nice area and the attendants did a great job.  My favorite part was the hammock and the misters.  You get the s4 skyride/chairlift included as well as 4 floats.  The food and drinks were expensive and it was kinda private but people could swim around the barrier to your beach lounger.  A little boy tried to take our raft that was sitting in front of the day bed?  Felt bad yelling at him that it was ours.  Overall worth the $ but next time I want to see the Sloths!