Seating for 9 in Luminae on Apex

Sox Fan Cruiser

We are a group of 9 all in suites on Celebrity Apex. We eat pretty late usually not entering the restaurant until after 8.  Will they have seating for 9 of us?  I assume there are no round tables that seat 9 but I was thinking that they can put a bunch of square tables in one long row. Is there space for that?

Of course I’ll talk the matre’d ahead of time and mention it to the retreat hosts as well. Just was asking if the space could even accommodate. 

18 minutes ago, Sox Fan Cruiser said:

We are a group of 9 all in suites on Celebrity Apex. We eat pretty late usually not entering the restaurant until after 8.  Will they have seating for 9 of us?  I assume there are no round tables that seat 9 but I was thinking that they can put a bunch of square tables in one long row. Is there space for that?

Of course I’ll talk the matre’d ahead of time and mention it to the retreat hosts as well. Just was asking if the space could even accommodate. 

They’ll work something out for you. We had as many as 8 in Luminae on a couple of nights, and they created a long table by combining several smaller tables as you mention. 

They can. I would just tell them that you are a group on day one.  Helpful if you could tell therm about what time you would like to eat.   There is usually a larger group on every cruise in Luminae. 

• Like 1