New to Fred 😀 Thermal Suite - is it worth it?

Sue-B

New to Fred and interested to know whether anyone had experience of the thermal suite which I believe can be reserved for an hour slot for £20.  We are booked on a fjord cruise on Bolette and it looks like a great space that we are considering trying out, but really keen to hear views on whether it’s worth it 😀

We used the thermal suite on Borealis in March. We paid £140 and that allowed my husband and I exclusive use for one hour each day of our cruise. So we went at 6pm (it had to be booked in advance) and used the jacuzzi, steam room and the heated beds plus we had a great view over the sea. There is a balcony you can sit out on but it was too cold for us to do that. It was very relaxing and set us up for the evening, especially if we’d had a busy day ashore.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tiggertom said:

We used the thermal suite on Borealis in March. We paid £140 and that allowed my husband and I exclusive use for one hour each day of our cruise. So we went at 6pm (it had to be booked in advance) and used the jacuzzi, steam room and the heated beds plus we had a great view over the sea. There is a balcony you can sit out on but it was too cold for us to do that. It was very relaxing and set us up for the evening, especially if we’d had a busy day ashore.

Sounds lovely and right up our street then 👍 Thank you for sharing 👍