Wine cellar package .....must both people on same cabin order this?

pmjnh

I am planning to purchase a wine package on board. I just read in another forum that both persons in the cabin must purchase the wine package...not just one. I know that it true with the signature beverage packages  but I did not think this was the case for the wine package. When I go to purchase online it doesnt say anywhere that both parties must purchase. In fact, there is a check box next to each name, which tells me that it is not required for both parties..

can someone who has purchased the wine cellar package confirm? Sailing next week and I want to be prepared!

thank you!

8 minutes ago, pmjnh said:

I am planning to purchase a wine package on board. I just read in another forum that both persons in the cabin must purchase the wine package...not just one. I know that it true with the signature beverage packages  but I did not think this was the case for the wine package. When I go to purchase online it doesnt say anywhere that both parties must purchase. In fact, there is a check box next to each name, which tells me that it is not required for both parties..

can someone who has purchased the wine cellar package confirm? Sailing next week and I want to be prepared!

thank you!

No. It is specific to the person who purchased only. However they can choose to share with you or anyone else. We only ever have one package at a time.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, colbe said:

No. It is specific to the person who purchased only. However they can choose to share with you or anyone else. We only ever have one package at a time.

I see we share a common background in wines ie New Zealand. Do you find the packages decent value compared to just buying as you go? 

52 minutes ago, lissie said:

I see we share a common background in wines ie New Zealand. Do you find the packages decent value compared to just buying as you go? 

Kia Ora Lissie. Yes we do find them good value especially as we get 50% discount on the price. (On our last cruise we didn't use the last bottle so bundled it up and brought it home with us.)

• Like 3

4 hours ago, colbe said:

Kia Ora Lissie. Yes we do find them good value especially as we get 50% discount on the price. (On our last cruise we didn't use the last bottle so bundled it up and brought it home with us.)

Kia ora for that! Hope you are not too wet up your way (we're in Wellington and some of Auckland's rain has even made it down here! ) 

On 1/26/2023 at 7:36 PM, colbe said:

Second that. We travel with friends and usually each cabin buys a package if we don't have the have it all package. Usually, one of us buys the higher package and the other buys the mid package, that way we have a broader selection to choose from. We have a few sent to our rooms and have the rest to select from wherever we dine at night.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1