Can't Check In

cAPS lOCK oN

I'm getting close to my Splendor cruise, and one of my last things I've got to do on the website is the online check in. But it's no longer shows up as an option when I manage our cruise.

I've gotten pretty good at using Regent's website, but this has me stumped. Is it just a website glitch? I've got ~ a week to go so it's not important yet.

I see that clicking on "Guest Registration, Health Attestation & Ticket Contract" , which I believe is where you go to check in, takes me out of my cruise and back to the My Account page. That's definitely shouldn't happen, so I guess it is a glitch at rssc,com.

Mike Moore, can you help?

Recommendations:

1. If you are not using your 'usual' device or web browser, try to log in using a different type of device. [i.e. use a desktop computer vice a iPad]

2. There are idiosyncrasies between Safari, Edge, Firefox and Chrome.   Switch to another and try once again.

3. Wait for Mike Moore...

Best of luck

3 minutes ago, daetchief said:

Recommendations:

1. If you are not using your 'usual' device or web browser, try to log in using a different type of device. [i.e. use a desktop computer vice a iPad]

2. There are idiosyncrasies between Safari, Edge, Firefox and Chrome.   Switch to another and try once again.

3. Wait for Mike Moore...

Best of luck

I tried #1 and #2. Moving on to #3 now... 😁

Edited by cAPS lOCK oN
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, cAPS lOCK oN said:

I see that clicking on "Guest Registration, Health Attestation & Ticket Contract" , which I believe is where you go to check in, takes me out of my cruise and back to the My Account page. That's definitely shouldn't happen, so I guess it is a glitch at rssc,com.

Mike Moore, can you help?

Please send me an email to mmoore@rssc.com with your booking number. I’m out of office so won’t be able to assist until Monday, but happy to take a look at it for you at that time.

5 hours ago, Mike Moore said:

Please send me an email to mmoore@rssc.com with your booking number. I’m out of office so won’t be able to assist until Monday, but happy to take a look at it for you at that time.

Exact same thing happening to me but I can't check in until next week.

1 hour ago, Dr. Cocktail said:

Um, no .... worse than before ....

But on the positive side, look at all the IT people being employed!

It fixed my problem (temporarily), but you're right, it's worse now. My cruise isn't even showing up in my account.

That was actually an unrelated issue. As I’m out of office I wasn’t aware the reservations system was being temporarily taken offline as part of routine maintenance. It is back online now so you should be fine. My fault for not being aware of that but everyone should be good now.

• Like 3

On 1/28/2023 at 5:01 PM, Dr. Cocktail said:

Thank you for actually admitting to an issue!

19 hours ago, Dr. Cocktail said:

But on the positive side, look at all the IT people being employed!

oh I get it ….... like humor …....... but different

why be snarky to someone trying to help

2 minutes ago, seaknots said:

oh I get it ….... like humor …....... but different

why be snarky to someone trying to help

Could you kindly tell me who I was being snarky to?  I thanked Mike for owning up to a problem - most companies will simply brush you off and then tried to put a positive spin on it.

Your looking at my response the way that you did says a lot more about your personality than mine.

Nice to see that a Regent IT person monitors this group and responds.  But as a frequent Princess and Viking cruiser, and pretty internet savvy, I find the RSSC site a. It creaky.  Looking forward to our first cruise with Regent in March.