Reggae Beach Bar

ymncruise

We spent our day in St Kitts at Reggae Beach Bar. It was about a 30 minute taxi ride to the beach. There are beach rentals available and a bar and restaurant. The food and drinks were good and there are servers on the beach to take your order. The water was calm and easy to get into and out of. It is a fun place to spend the day on the beach. We even got to hold a baby monkey. I would visit again. 

• Like 1

On 1/27/2023 at 5:38 PM, ymncruise said:

We spent our day in St Kitts at Reggae Beach Bar. It was about a 30 minute taxi ride to the beach. There are beach rentals available and a bar and restaurant. The food and drinks were good and there are servers on the beach to take your order. The water was calm and easy to get into and out of. It is a fun place to spend the day on the beach. We even got to hold a baby monkey. I would visit again. 

Did you rent chairs etc in advance? Is rate still 2 chairs and umbellar still ~$20? 

We didn’t reserve in advance. We took a van with other people who were going to the same beach and the beach staff took care of the chairs and umbrella. I don’t remember the cost of the chairs, but that’s probably about right. There are also some palm trees providing shade, so you might be able to get by with only chairs depending upon where you want to sit. 

• Thanks 1