S2S2S in Port Canavreal

jedi bobs

We are planing a S2S2S in Port Canavral. We are starting off on Royal. From the Royal Peir would we need a Taxi or Uber over to the Carniaval Glory? We are then getting off the GLory and getting on the Carnival Freedom. if there is 2 Carnival ships in that day will they be close enough to walk it or will we need another Taxi?  Thanks.

I'm thinking that you're going to need to plan for transportation after each leg. If your Royal ship is the only one in port that day, you will dock at Terminal 1. If there is more than one royal ship, you could be docking at Terminals 5 or 6. The Glory, which is taking over for the Liberty, will dock at Terminal 3, the same one used by the Mardi Gras. The Freedom usually docks at Terminal 6. None of these scenarios are conducive to walking. :classic_cool:

2 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

I'm thinking that you're going to need to plan for transportation after each leg. If your Royal ship is the only one in port that day, you will dock at Terminal 1. If there is more than one royal ship, you could be docking at Terminals 5 or 6. The Glory, which is taking over for the Liberty, will dock at Terminal 3, the same one used by the Mardi Gras. The Freedom usually docks at Terminal 6. None of these scenarios are conducive to walking. :classic_cool:

Thanks Jeff, that is what I was afraid of. I'm going on Adventure of the Sea, then Glory 3 day then Freedom 5 day, for our 25th aniversery. Looks like I am flowing you and Patty again, this year we will be on Sprit and Vista, and 2025 the s2s2s2. We are doing a land Vacation to Philly in 2023,

Edited by jedi bobs