Can’t book excursions. My account frozen

Pcryst

32 minutes ago, Pcryst said:

Trying to book excursions 365 days out. Account initially said “book now”   Won’t let me navigate at all now. My account only shows partial information.  Any advice?

Uh, the best I can come up with is to wait it .out. I posted about the "can't check in" problem, and the fix for that cascaded into worse problems.

Last Saturday and yesterday it appears that they were doing some maintenance on the account side..  It would have been nice if they had posted something to let people know and how long it would be out.  We were concerned about our account last week so I knew it workable ultimately come back yesterday.

8 hours ago, Michyfis said:

Last Saturday and yesterday it appears that they were doing some maintenance on the account side..  It would have been nice if they had posted something to let people know and how long it would be out.  We were concerned about our account last week so I knew it workable ultimately come back yesterday.

We are working on doing just that. Close to finishing the work that will allow us to post a message alerting guests to the fact.

• Like 5