What to pack?

Ok, I'm about to start my shopping for the cruise, and would love to know what should I pack?

Me and Hubby are not dress up type of people we are still in our 20's and wear mostly jeans and sneaker, iknow this is not accepted so what should I buy?

Also what other stuff is very important?

Thanks

Imani

Ok, I'm about to start my shopping for the cruise, and would love to know what should I pack?

Me and Hubby are not dress up type of people we are still in our 20's and wear mostly jeans and sneaker, iknow this is not accepted so what should I buy?

Also what other stuff is very important?

Thanks

Imani

From the NCL website:

Freestyle Cruising gives our guests the freedom to dress as they please. Resort casual attire is always appropriate morning, noon and night. However, NCL/ NCLA does not allow any blue jeans, t-shirts, shorts, cut-offs, tank tops, bare feet, etc. in any of our fine dining restaurants for dinner, including all main restaurants, alternative restaurants, and cover charge venues.

Guests are allowed to wear blue jeans, shorts and t-shirts, in the evenings at the buffets, outdoor barbeques, and 24-hour venues, such as the Blue Lagoon, the Cadillac diner, etc.

Below are a few exceptions to the dining room dress code:

diamond_ding.gif

Blue Jeans will be allowed in all dining rooms on all Houston departures, due to the Texas culture.

diamond_ding.gif

Blue Jeans will be allowed in the Trattoria's in the evenings.

diamond_ding.gif

Bermuda shorts with knee high socks, or Scottish kilts with knee highs will also be allowed in all dining rooms in Bermuda as these are considered formal dress in Bermuda.

diamond_ding.gif

Hawaiian shirts are allowed with proper slacks in all dining rooms.

diamond_ding.gif

Ladies Capri Pants, which are a length between the knee and ankles, are acceptable in all fine dining rooms as long as they are not blue jean capris.

We are thrilled not to have to 'dress up' for this cruise. Especially since my husband is in a suit every day for work. I will wear capris for dinner and he will wear khakis and a polo shirt, unless we are at the evenings buffets in which shorts are allowed.

Archived