Virtuosa - gluten free pizza??

talljules1

Sorry, I realise this is a bit niche.

On Celebrity we can get (admittedly not very good IMO) gluten free pizza from the buffet. 

I see posts here and on other social media re how good the pizza is on MSC. And we've had amazing gluten free pizza in Rome. 

I also am aware that one can order GF pizza via room service.

My question is - do they do GF pizza (either in the buffet, or room service, or both!)

It is not a deal breaker (we are booked, paid and increasingly stupidly excited for our cruise) - I am just trying to set my expectations.  If it makes a difference (and I am not sure it would), we're in a YC Duplex.

Cheers!

We recently cruised on Divina out of Miami. DH is Celiac and likes pizza, so he tries it on cruises. The GF pizza was a pre-frozen small pie, sealed and heated(overcooked and dry) in a plastic wrapper. He had a few bites, then discarded it. Since you will be on a ship other than a US departure, the product used on your ship may differ; just don't get your hopes up. 

Barb

• Like 1

We have been on Divina out of the US twice, Seaside out of the US and Fantasia out of Genoa. I am GF and all 3 times they did not have GF crusts available. I am happy to report that we ordered regular pizzas and I was able to pull the toppings off the crust and eat them with no adverse affects. I realize that not all GF people would chance this, but if you are not worried about severe reactions, I can report that I did fine. Hope this might help you. PS: It was absolutely delicious each time!!!

• Like 1