Explorer

:confused:

I am about to finalize a cruise on the Explorer on 8/25 out of Bayonne. Before I do so, I just want a little feedback on this ship. Good for 17 year old girls? We are going to book a balcony and put them in the inside room across the hall. Good idea? Discos good? Any input would be helpful! Thank you.

the cruise line is very family friendly and EOS is no exception. The time of year is very busy for families especially here in the Northeast where kids don't return to school until Sept. I would think there will be many people their age aboard to have fun with. Maybe too many.

:confused:

I am about to finalize a cruise on the Explorer on 8/25 out of Bayonne. Before I do so, I just want a little feedback on this ship. Good for 17 year old girls? We are going to book a balcony and put them in the inside room across the hall. Good idea? Discos good? Any input would be helpful! Thank you.

It's a fantastic ship for everyone, truly amazing for teens, and putting them in an inside right across the hall is an excellent plan. Disco is fun. Lots of activities.

One note: While there will be plenty of teens on board, this particular date is NOT one of their *most* popular. (it's not UNpopular) Many schools start right after Labor Day, or people feel that they need the time to get ready, so this last week in August, running into the first days of September, is NOT as strong a seller as other August dates.

But what that means is: WATCH the http://www.rccl.com website for PRICE DROPS. They are more likely on YOUR cruise than on, say, the week before.

(just as an example: We are booked on this same cruise departing on June 30. For the price I am paying for the three of us on THAT sailing in a D1, we could have a JS on YOUR sailing.)

You and your girls will LOVE this cruise.

Archived