APEX Thermal Spa Question

fdpevey

I am trying to choose between some ships with Thermal Spas ... am I correct that the APEX Thermal Spa design does NOT include a therapy pool/whirlpool in the Thermal Spa? On NCL, MSC, and Viking we've enjoyed the pools in the Thermal Spa - some with options that include rollers, strong jets, and jacuzzis -  but I haven't seen a pool featured in any of the pictures I've found for the APEX Thermal Spa. I'm sure that thermal spa has many wonderful components, just checking for this one.

8 minutes ago, fdpevey said:

I am trying to choose between some ships with Thermal Spas ... am I correct that the APEX Thermal Spa design does NOT include a therapy pool/whirlpool in the Thermal Spa? On NCL, MSC, and Viking we've enjoyed the pools in the Thermal Spa - some with options that include rollers, strong jets, and jacuzzis -  but I haven't seen a pool featured in any of the pictures I've found for the APEX Thermal Spa. I'm sure that thermal spa has many wonderful components, just checking for this one.

You are correct. NONE of Celebrity's thermal suites on any of their ships have a therapy pool/hottub/whirlpool/pool. Of the mainstream cruiselines NCL can't be beat with their thermal suite offerings. MSC has great thermal suites also. 

Edited by kwokpot
  • Like 1

The only pools and hot tubs are on the pool deck and in the "cones" (outdoor) as well as inside the solarium aside from the Retreat. The Thermal Suite unfortunately doesn't individual, separate pools of any kind.

Edited by Fly and Sail