Are they still doing "Brews with the Bounce"?

aviators99

11 hours ago, _tacocat_ said:

It’s called something different, but was still happening in January on valiant and December on scarlet. It’s a couple happenings cast members every sea day morning at the roundabout

I'm all for drinking all day, but I hope this one isn't really in the morning...

I think (but don't hold me to it) that this is the program where 2 happenings cast members sit in the roundabout, drink coffee or tea, and discuss the activities planned for that day along with info about their jobs, other upcoming events, etc.  And yes, it had a different name on our cruise.  

There was nothing with the Bounce last week on the Scarlet Lady. As a matter of fact, we spent a lot of time with almost all the happenings case and unless the bounce was one of the other 2 of 3 cast members for the 80s VHS class, we never saw him/her. There was something at a coffee bar that sounded like one of those things where they try to sell you something, but that's it.

54 minutes ago, fndecker said:

There was nothing with the Bounce last week on the Scarlet Lady. As a matter of fact, we spent a lot of time with almost all the happenings case and unless the bounce was one of the other 2 of 3 cast members for the 80s VHS class, we never saw him/her. There was something at a coffee bar that sounded like one of those things where they try to sell you something, but that's it.

VHS usually led by The Balancer with The Spark and The Hype. 

the role of The Bounce might have been eliminated or renamed?

Maybe, what else does Bounce do? I am trying to remember the board where they play a game at the roundabout and have everyone try to match the cast's names with their title. I don't remember Bounce. Patrick was the Balancer, and you are right a bout Spark and Hype on VHS. There was also a "Flair" there.

11 hours ago, jon81uk said:

VHS usually led by The Balancer with The Spark and The Hype. 

the role of The Bounce might have been eliminated or renamed?

So enjoying trying to figure out what the heck y'all are talking about.😀

3 hours ago, tinkr2 said:

So enjoying trying to figure out what the heck y'all are talking about.😀

Onboard there are about four main entertainment casts. There are the dancers who do UntitledDancePartyShowThing and some other stuff. There are the circus performers who do Duel Reality and other bits. There is the house band (SPF5 or Plan B). Then almost everything else onboard is led by the Happenings Cast; they run the trivia, some fitness bits, the grog walk pub crawl, the karaoke and The Diva drag queen and The Hostess also have musical shows.

The Happenings cast is about 12 personalities, one of which used to be called The Bounce. 
From memory the Happenings cast is, The Hostess, The Diva, Dr A, The Balancer, The Spark, The Flair, The Hype, The Foodie, The Gamer, The Artist, The Charmer.

• Thanks 2