Downloading boarding passes

Jennizor

Has anyone had issues with downloading their boarding passes? We are on Iona two weeks today. I have completed all I was required to do and have had confirmation there is nothing else required. I have printed off the luggage labels but I can’t download the boarding passes to print, I just get a blank screen. Has anyone else had this problem?

40 minutes ago, Jennizor said:

Has anyone had issues with downloading their boarding passes? We are on Iona two weeks today. I have completed all I was required to do and have had confirmation there is nothing else required. I have printed off the luggage labels but I can’t download the boarding passes to print, I just get a blank screen. Has anyone else had this problem?

No. 

1 hour ago, davecttr said:

Have you completed the Check in tasks. When you have you should get the option to download a boarding pass pdf for each member of your party. I just downloaded mine showing the new cabin number after a free upgrade.

2 hours ago, devonuk said:

No. 

We got ours for the same cruise a week ago.

Yes , I have completed the required information and it says check in complete, and says download to complete, click to download but all I get is a blank page.

1 hour ago, davecttr said:

Have you completed the Check in tasks. When you have you should get the option to download a boarding pass pdf for each member of your party. I just downloaded mine showing the new cabin number after a free upgrade.

1 minute ago, Jennizor said:

Yes , I have completed the required information and it says check in complete, and says download to complete, click to download but all I get is a blank page.

I remember my sister had problems last year. I think she was trying to use her phone but it would only work on her ipad, or it may have been the other way round? Have you got another device you can try using?

5 minutes ago, SarahHben said:

I remember my sister had problems last year. I think she was trying to use her phone but it would only work on her ipad, or it may have been the other way round? Have you got another device you can try using?

Hi Sarah, I am using my iPad and the luggage labels printed no problem. I will try using my husband’s lap top and see if that works. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, CCFC said:

I have just downloaded mine for our cruise in two weeks. Try using a different browser like Chrome, its been fussy over the years with different browsers.

If using my husband’s IPad doesn’t work I will contact our TA, they have printed stuff previously.

2 hours ago, Jennizor said:

If using my husband’s IPad doesn’t work I will contact our TA, they have printed stuff previously.

Trying making sure that your device isn't blocking an pop-ups as this can cause an issue when trying to download them to print. 

I have downloaded and printed the boarding passes on my husband’s laptop. Do I have to do anything with the QR code or is it just for the check in staff?

I do try and keep up with technology as much as I can but this is a new experience for me. All help is very much appreciated. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jennizor said:

I have downloaded and printed the boarding passes on my husband’s laptop. Do I have to do anything with the QR code or is it just for the check in staff?

I do try and keep up with technology as much as I can but this is a new experience for me. All help is very much appreciated. 

No, you have done everything now. Boarding pass replaces the e-ticket and is basically your cruise card until you get to your cabin. Relax and enjoy your cruise.

16 minutes ago, Fionboard said:

No, you have done everything now. Boarding pass replaces the e-ticket and is basically your cruise card until you get to your cabin. Relax and enjoy your cruise.

Thanks for such a quick response. We do need to relax now. My husband’s email account was hacked on Thursday and it took 3 days to sort it. Technology is wonderful but for us older folk it can be quite daunting.

On 2/4/2023 at 5:31 PM, Jennizor said:

Hi Sarah, I am using my iPad and the luggage labels printed no problem. I will try using my husband’s lap top and see if that works. 

I couldn’t use iPad for the boarding passes, although iPad could do the luggage label. Had to use a windows laptop to do the boarding passes. Couldn’t work out why. 

Edited by Al_W
Typo

Hi AI_W, I managed to print off the boarding passes on my husbands MacBook Pro. I’m sure there will be loads of people struggling with this. Ah well, all done (I think), just have to concentrate on advance on board bookings. We have booked the Limelight Club for one night each week, Sindhu and the Chef’s table. Roll on the 18th.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Al_W said:

I couldn’t use iPad for the boarding passes, although iPad could do the luggage label. Had to use a windows laptop to do the boarding passes. Couldn’t work out why. 

My neighbour had problems a couple of years ago printing documents from her I-pad and Apple Smartphone. I take the idiot solution with my Android smartphone and tablet. I have 2 email accounts so email the document to my 'other' email account on my Windows PC.

• Like 2