Where does MSC ARMONIA DISEMBARK VENICE 2023

UltraEscapees

Does anyone have recent experience docking in Venice? We arrive April 1, 2023 and I can't see where the ship will dock, so we can make additional travel arrangements. I called MSC and the agent who answered the phone was not able to answer this question. UGH.

• 1 month later...

Travelling few days later, also on Armonia.

My understanding is that the ship leaves from Marghera, but the actual check-in is in the "Veneza - Stazione Marittima -Terminal Passeggeri".

So I assume there will be some sort of transfer to Marguera after check-in.

• 1 month later...
On 2/5/2023 at 10:26 AM, UltraEscapees said:

Does anyone have recent experience docking in Venice? We arrive April 1, 2023 and I can't see where the ship will dock, so we can make additional travel arrangements. I called MSC and the agent who answered the phone was not able to answer this question. UGH.

I am looking for some help on a cruise I booked on the MSC Armonia August 26 2023 from Venice to Greece.  Can anyway recommend a hotel to stay when we disembark on Sept 2?  and how do you get to the ship from the airport and back to a hotel?  HELP!  Thank you!

I arrived by train, and I chose to stay near the train station. That worked well for us, as it is not the greatest of the experiences to be carrying your luggage into the vaporetos and across the steep bridges.

If you are arriving by plane, I believe there are buses that takes you to Piazzale Roma. From there it is jus a very short walk to the "People Mover" monorail station, which takes you to the msc checkin terminal.

Hope this helps.