LATE FLIGHT POST CRUISE FROM MIAMI. WHAT TO DO?

jamscckmc

On 2/5/2023 at 11:20 AM, jamscckmc said:

Delta just changed my flight from 3:30 to 7:30. Was thinking of whatever the cruise line tour and drop off before they changed the time but now looking for something to occupy my time till around 5.

Are you sure Delta doesn't have anything earlier, perhaps via Atlanta?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2023 at 7:53 AM, JohninDC said:

resortpass.com will connect you to hotels and resorts offering day passes to their spa/pool/beach facilities.  Tip them to watch your bags while you swim, relax, and grab lunch.

Thank you for posting that! My flight doesn't leave MIA until 8:30 pm the day we get off the cruise. I have stayed in Miami and Fort Lauderdale many times and also sat at the airport for hours waiting to board a flight! One time we took an Everglades excursion but it still dropped us at the airport way too early. So I booked a day room....the only place I saw that had a room and not just a pool pass, on Resortpass.com at the new? Marriott Bonvoy)Aloft. We can use the pool or the hotel room from 11-4 PM and then take their shuttle to the airport. If I change my mind, I can cancel for a full refund up until 24 hours of reservation. I reserved for April 1, so I still have time to decide. $141 with tax. 

I guess I should have included my "plan" (I'm solo on this trip). I will ask what time the last Princess bus leaves FLL for MIA airport, have a good breakfast in the dining room, take the bus or an UBER depending on the price difference.Depending on the weather, either go to the pool, gym, or take a nap....finishing off my vacation!