Capilano suspension bridge

A bit more context would be helpful - are you asking whether you can/should book it in advance, concerned that like, say, Alcatraz there are limited tickets available? Or are you just trying for a date more than a couple of months ahead, and find that the day/time on the website is greyed out?

It does get busy, and there are limits on how many people can fit on the actual bridge at a time so you might end up in a slow moving queue to get over it, but I've never heard of the park 'selling out' on a given day now that Covid restrictions on numbers are a thing of the past. The timed reservation system they brought in during those restrictions has been kept, but not so much to cap how many people are allowed as to encourage 'spreading the load' throughout the day more efficiently for the folks who run it - I think they only allow advance purchases now up to ~3 months in advance?

If you're trying to book with the cruiseline, or even a local coach company who include the bridge on a tour, there may be a restricted number of tickets for that particular company (filling one bus of the size they have for example), but if you book directly on Cap's website you should always be able to book on any given day, and if the specific time you want to book is greyed out just book the closest one and then show up whenever you want anyway. The only exception is us locals - we get a full year of entry for the price of one day, BUT we always have to book and they do cap how many of us are allowed! Tourists though are gouged enough that you'll always be able to get in!!!

Personally this is something I'd be very comfortable leaving until 'on the day' to buy - just in case you find a better option, the weather is horrible, you're sick or too tired and just want to lounge around instead etc. The discount for advance purchase is a) only $3, and b) you can book it for literally a few minutes in the future - if you try making a pretend booking now you'll find that at, say, 11:26am you can still book for the 11:30am slot same day! So just fire up your mobile - if no free data, use the citywide free WiFi network #VanWiFi - and buy your ticket before getting on the coach if you want to save the extra 'at the gate' $3pp.

I would also leave it for the day of.  The only time I've ever seen issues were over the Christmas season on weekend evenings when the whole property is all lit up with lights. 

If its just for a suspension bridge and not all the other attractions (tree walk, glass Bridge over canyon and so on) then there is the Lynn Canyon suspension bridge about a 15 minute drive away, and its free.