Chef’s table Regal Princess…shoes?

phonejock

I know…. I know…Silly question of the day

We will be on the Regal next month and are planning to put our names in for the Chef’s Table. I seem to remember reading that closed toe shoes are required as they take you for a galley tour, but I did not think they were going “behind the scenes “ post Covid.  (And things can vary ship to ship) Has anyone been chosen recently for the Regal’s chef table?

Did they take you down to the kitchen? I just want to have the the right shoes in case we get lucky enough to attend. Thanks in Advance

I attended the Chef's Table Dinner in January on the Diamond.    I hadn't planned on attending until our Meet and Greet and they asked if anyone was interested.    Thus, I got a "spot" at the table.    I received a letter in my room informing me of the time, and the need for closed shoes because we would be going into the galley.   

Oh, crap......all I had was tennis shoes......    So, that's what I wore.    Felt a little stupid because I was wearing a nice outfit, and tennis shoes did not match in any way shape or form.     There were a couple of people that had on sandals and they were allowed in the galley.    Whether it just wasn't caught, or whether they didn't care, I don't know.   For me though, I wore tennis shoes because I wanted to see the galley and didn't want to risk not being able to go.

• Like 3