Proctored Covid tests available

PKB

3 hours ago, PKB said:

I have four proctored Binax Now covid tests if anyone needs.

If this is not allowed, my apologies.

My husband and I have an upcoming Transatlantic where a proctored test is still required.  I'd love to take two off your hands.  How do we share contact info?

If I might ask which Celebrity transatlantic cruise are you on? We are on a transpacific in April in the Eclipse, and we’re just required to have taken an antigen test up to 2 days prior to embarkation. But it doesn’t have to be proctored. 

Testing Requirements

Pre-Arrival Covid-19 Testing

All guests ages 2 and older must present a digital or physical copy of a negative COVID-19 test result at check-in to board their sailing.  

Guests must present a negative antigen test result taken within 2 days prior to sailing and no more than 2 days before their sailing.

Accepted tests are PCR or antigen tests taken in person, supervised virtually, or unsupervised self-administered. Proof of a negative test can be the printed or digital results, a clear photo of your self-test result, or your actual self-test in hand.  

https://www.celebritycruises.com/healthy-at-sea/transatlantic-travel-requirements

30 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

If I might ask which Celebrity transatlantic cruise are you on? We are on a transpacific in April in the Eclipse, and we’re just required to have taken an antigen test up to 2 days prior to embarkation. But it doesn’t have to be proctored. 

Testing Requirements

Pre-Arrival Covid-19 Testing

All guests ages 2 and older must present a digital or physical copy of a negative COVID-19 test result at check-in to board their sailing.  

Guests must present a negative antigen test result taken within 2 days prior to sailing and no more than 2 days before their sailing.

Accepted tests are PCR or antigen tests taken in person, supervised virtually, or unsupervised self-administered. Proof of a negative test can be the printed or digital results, a clear photo of your self-test result, or your actual self-test in hand.  

https://www.celebritycruises.com/healthy-at-sea/transatlantic-travel-requirements

Thanks, @Ken the cruiser, you are correct.  This wording is also shown on our 4/17 Transatlantic on the Constellation.  However, I'm a bit afraid to show up with a non-proctored test and have them reject it.  I know what the wording says, but Celebrity has changed their position on things in the past 🥴

• Like 1