fellow cruise criticers- please read

dallas16

will you please do me a favour if you are visiting the caribbean before march 31st

Can you please find me a price for this watch

Ceramica 'Multi', maxi

Ref. No. 193 0324 3 015

Thankyou

Dallas 16

rado_ceramica_watch.jpg

I have two Rados and LOVE them! I bought an Integral for my fiance for Christmas.

Check out overstock.com and smartbargains.com. They often have Rado watches at excellent prices!

I have two Rados and LOVE them! I bought an Integral for my fiance for Christmas.

Check out overstock.com and smartbargains.com. They often have Rado watches at excellent prices!

Love the watch but something else caught my eye!

The Veracruz, now that was an experiance!! That had to be 1986? I can not EVER complain about a small cabin after the Veracruz. The bed was a pull out couch and once it was open it took up all the floor space. Closet doors had to slid open as ther was not room to open a regular hinge door. Take a shower and do all the rest at the same time! Midnight buffet consisted of 3 dishes of Mexican something that were wisked away at 12:30 on the dot. Breakfast buffet was served on a bar top. Scrambled eggs bacon and toast. Veracruz was our 3rd cruise the next 88 just had to be better no matter how bad! We have nothing booked yet till Dec. Looking at the Glory again in June with our Grandson. Loved the fried oysters.

Love the watch but something else caught my eye!

The Veracruz, now that was an experiance!! That had to be 1986? I can not EVER complain about a small cabin after the Veracruz. The bed was a pull out couch and once it was open it took up all the floor space. Closet doors had to slid open as ther was not room to open a regular hinge door. Take a shower and do all the rest at the same time! Midnight buffet consisted of 3 dishes of Mexican something that were wisked away at 12:30 on the dot. Breakfast buffet was served on a bar top. Scrambled eggs bacon and toast. Veracruz was our 3rd cruise the next 88 just had to be better no matter how bad! We have nothing booked yet till Dec. Looking at the Glory again in June with our Grandson. Loved the fried oysters.

Yes, 1986, and all the ceiling panels were cracked and stained and the color orange predominated.

Melamin dishes in the formal dining room, fried chicken at dinner and the "disco" was a boom box on deck.

It was truly awful!

Archived