Can Yall See Me!!??

DOING THE DOC DANCE!! WOOHOO!! :D Thanks to Stacy for the TLC, it got me thru the night!!:D

YIPEE!!! Isn't the support around here great! The anticipation is still building at the habby house. 45 days until we sail, so I figure another three weeks until I can do my own dance. In the meantime, can my house celebrate your docs, too?

Happy cruisin'!:)

Jealous here also .... I am within a month and I rush home everyday and check the mail. Dang .... I wanna dance so bad. :D

KAS

I've just decided that I'm gonna dance every time anybody gets docs. No more sittin' around for me. (Besides my doctor said I should get more exercise and this seems like a good thing to do!)

The more, the merrier~~:D

YIPEE!!! Isn't the support around here great! The anticipation is still building at the habby house. 45 days until we sail, so I figure another three weeks until I can do my own dance. In the meantime, can my house celebrate your docs, too?

Happy cruisin'!:)

KAS

I've just decided that I'm gonna dance every time anybody gets docs. No more sittin' around for me. (Besides my doctor said I should get more exercise and this seems like a good thing to do!)

Too funny :D

Imagine going for a physical and the doc says, "Boy, you must be getting more exercise...you are in great shape!"

You reply, "Yep...been doin the Doc Dance for all my CC friends, but don't tell my DH, he doesn't know about CC."

Doctor, "HUH?!?!?!?!?!" :confused:

Too funny :D

Imagine going for a physical and the doc says, "Boy, you must be getting more exercise...you are in great shape!"

You reply, "Yep...been doin the Doc Dance for all my CC friends, but don't tell my DH, he doesn't know about CC."

Doctor, "HUH?!?!?!?!?!" :confused:

I think trying to explain all this shorthand to my doc (actually a PA) would put me in a padded cell!! (Or maybe, she'll tell me I have to take a 7-day vacation. Think I could get our insurance company to foot the bill?! I mean, it would be a prescribed remedy.)

Archived