Anyone booked on Jubilee over Christmas/NYE?

csm5986142

Do you think it's going to get cancelled? 

I'm having Covid cancellation flashbacks and worried these sailings have a good chance of getting cancelled.  If I understand correctly, the week of Christmas is now scheduled to be Jubilee's first sailing out of Galveston (the prior weeks have already been cancelled).  Anyone else concerned that Carnival didn't want to process all those refunds this early (since those two weeks are high revenue cruises) but will end up cancelling eventually?

I know it sounds crazy, but I typically book airfare this far out when it's during a high demand travel time like the holidays, so I'm debating whether I should buy airfare or not.  I guess I should make sure it's changeable/refundable. 

I have heard very little in updates.  The last article I saw was the December 9th one that explained that due to supply chain issues, the October delivery date had been re-set to early December (but the first cruise out of Galveston would be December 23rd).  I saw a picture posted January 17th from the shipyard, and from the outside it looks great (has new livery complete and everything).  So hopefully that is promising.

Hi @csm5986142🙂

Just dropping you the link to the 'Roll Call' for this particular sailing. It's not very active yet, but it exists. Keep an eye on it.

Have a terrific voyage!

**** Here is the Roll Call for (First Sailing) December 23rd as well.

🍹

Edited by ObstructedView2
  • Thanks 1