Wonder Room Layouts- sofa near door

Dianka25

Does anyone know any tips to figure out if the sofa will be near the door or balcony for Wonder OTS balcony rooms?  We prefer sofa near door and have read tips on how to figure this out for other ships, but haven't found any info about Wonder specifically. 

There is definitely a formula if you search on this site; I wish I could tell you what it is but do not remember.  One way to check though is search the cruisedeckplan websites and they have pix on many decks that you can click on.  I do know that it is every other cabin will be either by the door or by the balcony, so find one that shows you pix of bed and count til you find your cabin...

On 2/12/2023 at 1:11 PM, Dianka25 said:

Does anyone know any tips to figure out if the sofa will be near the door or balcony for Wonder OTS balcony rooms?  We prefer sofa near door and have read tips on how to figure this out for other ships, but haven't found any info about Wonder specifically. 

It is the exact same pattern as every other Oasis class ship.