Tickets

lindylooellalouise

2 hours ago, lindylooellalouise said:

Hi we booked two weeks ago and it’s our third cruise with MSC we usually book Cunard our favourite or P&O. MSC is very different more casual and go with an open mind, you will enjoy. We live just outside Durham and know Chester-le+ street very well.

we were on Cunard last year and have P&O booked for October. I'm sure we'll have a great time, we always do. 

52 minutes ago, elmsliebev said:

we were on Cunard last year and have P&O booked for October. I'm sure we'll have a great time, we always do. 

Hi elmsliebev, oops senior moment 😂 our cruise on Virtuosa is 10th March, we’re back on Cunard in April doing a B2B cruise celebrating our wedding anniversary 🤗 and on P& O Aurora in October to the Caribbean, but will definitely be slipping in a few other’s in between and will happily be open to try other cruise lines.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, lindylooellalouise said:

Hi we’ve checked in, added our credit card uploaded our photos but still no ticket or cabin allocation we sail on 3rd March, when are the tickets usually available ?

You’re inside the 20 day window so cabin allocation likely imminent. I’d call if you don’t hear by Friday.

3 hours ago, elmsliebev said:

Our etickets & luggage labels etc appeared in the MSC for Me app yesterday in the form of an email (but not on the webpage!). We go on the 3rd March.

Fantastic, hopefully ours won’t be too much longer, we got our cabin allocation yesterday and very much surprised and delighted with an upgrade to a deluxe balcony cabin, the only time we’ve ever had a free upgrade.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lindylooellalouise said:

Fantastic, hopefully ours won’t be too much longer, we got our cabin allocation yesterday and very much surprised and delighted with an upgrade to a deluxe balcony cabin, the only time we’ve ever had a free upgrade.

Lovely, that's great! We're in a deluxe balcony too. When we booked it was only £9 pp to upgrade (Black Friday) so it was a no-brainer! 

• Haha 1