Conquest Lido deck.

tjwcs

:rolleyes: We are in a balcony room on the Lido deck on the Conquest.

How much movement is there? We have never been on a deck this high before. Any suggestions or comments would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Teena:D

:rolleyes: We are in a balcony room on the Lido deck on the Conquest.

How much movement is there? We have never been on a deck this high before. Any suggestions or comments would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Teena:D

The roughness of the sea/size of waves, direction the ship is traveling across the swells, stabilizer deployement etc.

If you are prone to motion sickness you should be prepared just in case, but you most likely won't have a problem.

Generally, the lower you are on the ship, the less movement you will feel. That being said, the movement on the ship is largely based on the weather. If you happen to be in rough seas and there is a lot of movement on the ship, you will probably feel it a little more on Lido than if you were on Riviera.

We just came from Valor (Conquest Class) 1035 Panorama (one deck up from lido). The first day and a half was a bit windy and rough. Loved it. I didn't really notice any major difference in the motion between the Lincoln Dining Room (mid ship/deck 4) and our cabin. Regardless, I think you will love the location. Our last two cruises have been on Panoram Forward, and now I can't imagine being anywhere else.

We were in 9287 on Lido. The only time we really noticed movement was when were were riding out Hurricane Dennis - and in that case, it didn't seem to matter which deck you were on when it came to movement. We loved being on Lido - although it may be been too convenient when it came to food and drink! I had a routine most afternoons of going to the pool bar for a gin and tonic that I could bring back to enjoy on the balcony:D

Teena - It's a very nice room. Twin beds that push together for a queen size, plus a sofa and coffee table. If you look at the deck plans, it looks like it's close to the main exit doors to the outside deck, but you're actually around the corner from the doors and the elevator. We had no noise problems at all. Enjoy!

Alright Mike! That is cool!

Tim and I will see you guys on board!

I know that there are others on the Lido also... FUN,FUN,FUN...

This could be a huge PARTY coming together!:eek:

Teena

• 1 month later...

Hey Mike, let me know how that room was when you return. My wife and I are sailing on Conquest in the exact same room in July. I'm curious to know about how quiet it is and how good the a/c is. You know...the usual stuff.

Thanks!

Jester

Archived