Dawn Questions

jon0220

is there a cd player in the Dawn rooms?

we're in a balcony room, but not a suite

i need my music, should i bring my own player?

thnks

Bring along your own player. Other than the background music on one of the TV channels there isn't any music in the non-suite rooms.

:)

since my first question was answered so very quickly, here's another...

we're driving in from ct for the 3-26 dawn sailing... my girl has health problems and we were hoping to get onboard as early as possible... my reading of this board ( awesome resource, btw) has shown me that they board handicap peorple first ( she's not handi) , then villa/expensive rooms, then latitude members, then the rest... we're in the rest catagory-regular balcony room... i know it'll depend on how the dawn's morning disembarcation process goes, but about what time should be plan on being there- car parked and preparing to wait in line... and what time, approx., can we ecpect to get onboard?

thanks!!!

since my first question was answered so very quickly, here's another...

we're driving in from ct for the 3-26 dawn sailing... my girl has health problems and we were hoping to get onboard as early as possible... my reading of this board ( awesome resource, btw) has shown me that they board handicap peorple first ( she's not handi) , then villa/expensive rooms, then latitude members, then the rest... we're in the rest catagory-regular balcony room... i know it'll depend on how the dawn's morning disembarcation process goes, but about what time should be plan on being there- car parked and preparing to wait in line... and what time, approx., can we ecpect to get onboard?

thanks!!!

If the ship is on time which is around 8:30 am boarding should begin at around 11:15 or so. We are also on that sailing. We will be at the port at about 10:30 maybe sooner. So anytime before 11:00 am should be okay.

Also the 3/26th cruise has a Roll Call going, why not hop on over and meet some of the other people that will be sailing with you. There will also be a Meet & Greet for this Roll Call on 3/27 in the Star Bar at 10:30 am You are welcome to join us if you would like.

What time you will get on board? If all goes well you might be able to board right away once embarkation begins. But don't hold me to it.

Archived