Cunard Brochures

Decebal

I ordered a brochure for the QM2 and was mailed a 2 page flyer on the ship? Is this what Cunard offers for their beautiful ships? I was hoping for something better, so I could mail it to my relatives in Eastern Europe, hoping to intice them on a cruise. What I have now from Cunard is not the greatest of advertisments.

Thanks.

I ordered a brochure for the QM2 and was mailed a 2 page flyer on the ship? Is this what Cunard offers for their beautiful ships? I was hoping for something better, so I could mail it to my relatives in Eastern Europe, hoping to intice them on a cruise. What I have now from Cunard is not the greatest of advertisments.

Thanks.

I have the 2006 brochure.... should be 1/2 a box of them under my desk unless some sticky fingers have been pilfering!!

You can send me an email at ocngypz@aol.com if you like. Please put Cruise Critic Cunard in the subject line.

The two brochures we are using now are the 2006 voyage and the 2007 world brochures.

Please keep in mind that should you and your relatives sail together.. they are subject to the International tariff card not North American.. unless you have an agent in NA who knows how to work around it.

Archived