De Palm Beach tour on Princess

senior lady

I'm going to be on the Coral Princess in May. Was looking through there excursion book and saw the "passport to Paradise at De Palm Island" tour. I thought it looked quite reasonable for lunch, soft drinks, unlimited alcoholic and soft drinks. The price was $42, for 3 1/2 hrs.

My question is as anyone done this tour? Would love some feed back:confused:

As I said we would have liked to have spent more time here. It was great for all ages. We also liked having all the services so close by i.e. the bar, buffet, and changing facilites were just steps away. This made it really easy just to relax and enjoy. The water was beautiful. :)

HTH

I'm going to be on the Coral Princess in May. Was looking through there excursion book and saw the "passport to Paradise at De Palm Island" tour. I thought it looked quite reasonable for lunch, soft drinks, unlimited alcoholic and soft drinks. The price was $42, for 3 1/2 hrs.

My question is as anyone done this tour? Would love some feed back:confused:

Karen, you can book this on your own for $65 for the full day. Pick up right near the pier. Here is the link to their website. I think there's also a coupon for 10 or 15% off, just can't remember right now. http://www.depalm.com/index2.htm

We're going to snorkel off some pirate ship, but we had considered spending the day here. Think there are some reviews here somewhere.

P.S. - Feeling good, but tired.

Thanks Sue for the info. I've e-mailed them to see what the hrs are for a 1/2 day. Not sure I want to spend a full day there, wanna do some shopping;) I've booked Roy on the Submarine tour, have you got any hints for that one??

I'll give you a call next week.

For those of you wanting to contact someone at DePalm Island I have a PHONE #!!! I found it on their site by clicking the area like I was going to book a tour. The toll free# is 1800-766-6016.

Hope this helps you. We want to rent a jeep and then do a 1/2 day their with our kids so I had questions relating to that. This is what I found out. The cost for 1/2 day passort is $50 per adult. The tour that has pick up at the pier is 9-1, but you can go own your own in the afternoon, which we will do. I am renting a jeep. I found out you have to take a ferry, which is included in the price of the tour. The woman said that at the dock is a Renassaince hotel and inside is a De Palm Island sales desk. You can purchase there. If you don't go 9-1 you must get to the pier on your own.

Does anyone know if there is parking at the ferry for a jeep rental and if there is a fee????

Does anybody have the prices for the snorkeling with DePalm? I've been trying to email them - but apparently I do not have a correct email address. I would like to get some idea of the cost - and of the hours for the tours. Can anybody help me on this?

Thanks

Archived