Captain’s Club

sunshinegirl89

We are booked on our first family Celebrity cruise for this December. My captain’s club level is preview. However, I have been on 2 Celebrity cruises in the past, albeit a very long time ago. 1996 and 1998.  1996 was a 7 night Caribbean on the Mercury and 1998 a 16 night Panama Canal on the Galaxy (our honeymoon). Is it worth calling to get the past cruises added to my profile?  What number would I call?  Thanks in advance for any help you may have. 

Can you provide some documents (invoices, boarding cards, pictures) to prove you were on that cruise?

As far as your captains club status is concerned, try to participate in some power up promotions prior to your cruise, and your status should change from preview to at least Classic.

We sailed on the Celebrity Horizon back in 1998 and didn't cruise again with Celebrity until a few years ago.

I called and gave the name of the ship, our names and approximate dates of sailing.

A few weeks later I got an email with our Captain's Club numbers.

Good luck!

17 hours ago, DCPIV said:

Heck, yeah.  It's worth a shot!  The number for Captain's Club is 1-800-760-0654.

Thanks, I'll give it a shot!

16 hours ago, Spurs Fans said:

They found mine from 97,  yours should be no problem. 

Awesome!

16 hours ago, Fly and Sail said:

Can you provide some documents (invoices, boarding cards, pictures) to prove you were on that cruise?

As far as your captains club status is concerned, try to participate in some power up promotions prior to your cruise, and your status should change from preview to at least Classic.

Definitely don't have anything like that still, over 20 years later... I do know the ship and sailing dates, one exact and one within a day. 

2 hours ago, eas2225 said:

We sailed on the Celebrity Horizon back in 1998 and didn't cruise again with Celebrity until a few years ago.

I called and gave the name of the ship, our names and approximate dates of sailing.

A few weeks later I got an email with our Captain's Club numbers.

Good luck!

Thanks, that gives me hope!

You may not get points that are equivalent to today's points even if you come up with the documentation, so be prepared for that. 

My first cruise with Celebrity was for five days in Concierge in 2006.  Today, five days in Concierge would yield 25 points, but my points back then converted to only two current day points for that cruise. They did a change some years back in how they do points.

Edited by Vagabond Knight