Southern Martinique with Beyond the Beach private tour.

happy1000

Our small private tour was great. It was similar to their Southern Martinique tour, but customized with the help of Leslie. She provided booking links to each of my tour members for payment. Joshua was a great driver/guide & his English was very easy to understand. His narrative of Martinique & historical points of interest made it even better. At the end of our tour, he stopped at his "special location" that no one else does for a beautiful view that you must see. Hopefully, we hope to visit Martinique again to see their Northern Martinique tour.   

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, ValerieJo said:

@happy1000  I just booked the Southern Tour with Beyond the Beach today for our cruise in January.  I'm glad you enjoyed it.  Can you tell me if you needed Euro's to shop in Martinique or with US dollars accepted?  Thank you.

I booked a private tour & my BTB contact was Leslie who setup a website link for each couple in my group to make their payment in advance. The price was based on Euros, thus the credit card transaction made the conversions to US. Last Jan the Euro & USD were almost equal. If you're booking a private tour, request Joshua as your driver/guide who spoke excellent English. Not only was he very knowledgeable, he had a great personality & we enjoyed the tour with him. I can't speak for the other couples, but we tipped him with USD.

We highly recommend BTB & Leslie was easy to deal with via email & helped us create a custom itinerary.

• Thanks 1