Is there a CC upgrade for V1 in 2024?

RealDeal

Booked on Reflection in 2024. I found this on the X website, which dzn't exclude V1 from one category CC upgrade: For sailings departing on or after April 12, 2023: Captain's Club one-category upgrade excludes categories: IS, ES, SV, SC, PO, DO, DI, DV and Z, Y, X, XC, XA, W.

However, I called CC & they told me there is no CC upgrade from V1. Can anyone confirm that this is correct? 

Correct. If you are asking if you could upgrade from a V1 to a DV, then no, you cannot. The upgrade has to be within the same super-category. Above a V1 would be the DV which is outside of the super-category and also listed in the excluded category. You can go from V3 to V2 or from V2 to V1, but that's where it would stop. 

3 minutes ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

Correct. If you are asking if you could upgrade from a V1 to a DV, then no, you cannot. The upgrade has to be within the same super-category. Above a V1 would be the DV which is outside of the super-category and also listed in the excluded category. You can go from V3 to V2 or from V2 to V1, but that's where it would stop. 

Yes, that's what I was asking...just wanted to be sure...thx! 

Thank you for the reminder about this Captains Club benefit.  I always forget about the Captains Club one-category upgrade.  Luckily my TA doesn't.  In Post #9 of the following thread, I found the graphic showing the changes to the one-category upgrade program with the new stateroom categorization.