Princess transfer times disembarkation day port evergaldes

mleah73

Anyone know how often/what times the Princess transfers run from Port Everglades to MIA airport on disembarkation day?  They just changed our flight from 1:05 to 11:30 and wondering if I should change it.  I think we can make it if we self disembark, but want to be sure!

There was a recent (on 1/9/23) picture posted of the debarkation letter from the Regal princess that showed 7:30 meeting time for transfers to MIA. The Regal has a 6am arrival time in Port Everglades, so check to see what your ships arrival time is. You might be better off doing self disembarkation and taking an Uber or cab to MIA. Also keep in mind the day of the week you arrive which can have an effect of traffic. 

35 minutes ago, mleah73 said:

Anyone know how often/what times the Princess transfers run from Port Everglades to MIA airport on disembarkation day?  They just changed our flight from 1:05 to 11:30 and wondering if I should change it.  I think we can make it if we self disembark, but want to be sure!

We just disembarked the Enchanted a few weeks ago and on that sailing Princess transfers to MIA were listed at 0710hrs.  We cleared security, picked up our luggage and were at the buses by 0730hrs.  Sounds like each ship might have slightly different times depending on arrival.   Hope this helps.

Louden

1 hour ago, LImom said:

There was a recent (on 1/9/23) picture posted of the debarkation letter from the Regal princess that showed 7:30 meeting time for transfers to MIA. The Regal has a 6am arrival time in Port Everglades, so check to see what your ships arrival time is. You might be better off doing self disembarkation and taking an Uber or cab to MIA. Also keep in mind the day of the week you arrive which can have an effect of traffic. 

Ok, I've spent an hour trying to find this, where do you find these photos? THX!

1 hour ago, mleah73 said:

We are on Caribbean Princess if anyone has that info, thank you both so much for your help above!

I believe the Caribbean Princess arrives at 7am (not 6am like the Regal), maybe you can ask on a current roll call and see if someone has the correct times for that ship. I think there is also a posting I read today from someone who just go off the carribean princess, maybe you can ask there.  Sorry I can be more helpful