Genova - al fresco restaurants and bars?

carlmm

carlmm

As you yourself give many helpful responses to questions, it seems a shame that you may get few or no responses to your own question, so wanted to point out that most cruise pax on a one day port call  will have sailed from Genoa before they could enjoy a full evening meal  and almost certainly before midnight. And I don't think many cruiselines overnight in Genoa (but others will correct if wrong) unless they are embarking new passengers, which may be the case with a couple of the Italian cruiselines, in which case you could try asking on their respective CC forums.

If no success with that idea,  you would probably get more replies if you search websites elsewhere or try a different forum, perhaps even a Tripadvisor forum?

Edited by edinburgher
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I followed edinburgher's advice, just to see what I could find.  There appear to be several restaurants open for dinner with outside seating, although it's hard to tell if those were covid accommodations or a permanent part of the environment.

This one in particular looked interesting:  IL MARIN RISTORO DEL PORTO ANTICO, Genoa - Sottoripa - Menu, Prices & Restaurant Reviews - Tripadvisor