Drink service charge?

def0715

Getting ready for my first YC sailing on MSC. Excited but a little nervous. Is there a service charge on the drinks, which it is my understanding are included? Was just on the app and it says there’s a 15 percent service charge when I read about MSC Yacht Club Sundeck & Bar and MSC Yacht Club Grill & Bar. Do I tip in cash? Sign a receipt and have the tip go to my room? Thanks. 

For all drinks that are covered by a drink package, the service charge is included. This is also for the drinks included in YC.

While most drinks are included in YC, there is also a top selection of drinks that are not - only to these a service charge of 15% is added (you sign the receipt and it will be deducted from your on-board account, no need to tip cash).

• Thanks 1

To clarify, the only time you will get a receipt to sign is if you are getting a drink that is not included as a normal part of YC.  The bartender should tell if that is going to be the case before making the drink.

• Thanks 2