Silveursea's air o/w possible?

scseas

Trying to secure biz class tickets from the US to Europe on miles to come in a week early. I am wondering if I can use Silversea's air program for only the way back on a Door to Door fare. Would I simply only get 1/2 of the air credit if this is possible? I would probably fly economy back since I try to stay up on return flights from Europe. 

A related question is if I can't secure a miles based ticket, can I use Silveursea's air program to fly biz one way and economy the way back?

Bear in mind that most fares are cheaper per sector when they are purchased as returns.   I decided to do our own flights for Galapagos because we were going to stay on and go to Machu Picchu and stay in Peru for a few days.   I booked our flights with KLM a good time back and they were really inexpensive in BC.   With Machu Picchu not a runner at the moment I decided to fly across South America and pick up the Dawn from Barbados back to UK.   I looked at seeing if I could claw back any monies from KLM for an unused return flight but I note that the price of a one way fare in BC from Lima (which was what I have booked) is now more than the price of my original return reservation so I am probably not going to do anything more than advise KLM I shall not be travelling or maybe I will just "no show" for return.   I suppose there may be the possibility of a return of airport fees and charges if I do have a conversation with KLM but I suspect any potential refund would be subject to an admin fee which would eat up any possible payment in any event.   I am actually pretty content with the finances overall.