For anyone who was in Barbara's 2/7 Athens extension tour group following the Cities of Antiquities cruise....

OnTheJourney

...and gave their camera to Barbara to have the group picture taken when we were at Epidaurus, could you kindly send a picture to her so as to be forwarded to other group members who would like it (including myself)?  I've been in contact with Barbara about getting the picture, but she informed me that she didn't take one with her own camera but rather used those of other group members, so she said if any pictures are forwarded to her, she'll gladly send one to me or whomever. I have her contact info if someone needs it, having asked her for her email address being that I'm not on facebook. OR, if someone can forward me the facebook address where the group picture is located, I'll go from there and try to get it somehow. 

Thanks...