Ship Differences

Av8tor

Seascape and Seashore are mostly similar.

Seaside/Seaview are a bit smaller than Seashore/Seascape. Certain venues such as restaurants have different locations on the smaller ships. The elevator systems are a bit different. The cabanas vs. pergolas is another difference. The larger ships have a couple of different stateroom types in the larger Yacht Club.

Long story short, Seashore/Seascape are an EVOlved version of Seaside/Seaview. More alike than different.

I believe there are only limited differences. If you like really slow zip lines, Seaside and Seaview have them, Seashore and Seascape don't. Seascape however has a human-scale cocktailshaker-VR-experience-wham-bang-O-thing (it probably has a name I forgot), might be a thrill if you're into that sort of things. If you like outdoor dining (at the buffet), Seaside and Seaview have a large buffet with a huge wrap around 'balcony' on deck 8 (and one side of the ship will always be in de shade). The outdoor area of the deck 16 buffet on Seashore and Seascape is much smaller (although it might be enough, I don't have the experience, and I don't know about shady areas). Then again, on Seashore and Seascape the speciality restaurants are on deck 8, and therefore have the possibility for outdoor-dining (although I personally think of luxury dining to be more of an indoor-activity). On Seaview and Seaside the specially restaurants are all on deck 16 (plus an extra buffet, with the possibility to take your tray to the adjacent Panorama bar area, which is semi enclosed).