Booked first Celebrity Cruise today, can my partner add Captain’s Club after booking?

westscot

Quick question. First ever Celebrity cruise booked for me and my partner. Actually first ever cruise. Can’t wait. I created a Captain’s club account beforehand for myself pre-emoting the fact that I could earn some points with this booking. The agent has linked my booking to my Captain’s Club and the booking states I will get 50 points, is this usually after the cruise has taken place? She also asked if my partner had one and I said no. Presumably she would also earn points. Is it too late for my partner to create a Captain’s Club account and link it to the booking so she can also earn the 50 points? Thanks!

You've done everything correctly.  Your can create an account for your partner and add your partner's number to the booking later, simply by calling Captain's Club (800-760-0654, presuming you're in the US). 

The points will credit after the sailing.  You may be able to get some pre-cruise points by participating in the "Power Up Points" program.  Sign up to receive the emails, and from time to time you'll get opportunities to get a few points.

Assuming you live at the same address, ask the Captain's Club representative to link your accounts.  That way both accounts will have the points of the person with the most points.  This comes in handy if one of you takes a cruise without the other, or in the event one of you earns extra points (e.g. Power Up points)

Harris

Denver, CO

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, westscot said:

Is it too late for my partner to create a Captain’s Club account and link it to the booking so she can also earn the 50 points?

No, it’s not too late and there is no requirement to create a Captain’s Club account before the cruise. Your partner could create their account after the cruise and still get the points.

• Like 1

We booked two rooms for Wife and 2 daughters and granddaughter on our cruise last week on the Apex. We did not know the three other X CC numbers and we were able to add them up return home after we researched and found them and had to call CC to find the granddaughters but were then successful adding them to their reservations. So you can add later if you are asking how.to add number, just call CC. 

• Like 1