Bar set up on Jewel

life is good

I know I saw something about the bar set-up here on the boards, but cannot find it. We are booked in an AF mini on the Jewel. Just wondering. Would like to order a bottle of vodka for our room. I am an Appletini freak. What does NCL offer as the mixer for this? I am extremely fond of Rose's Cocktail Infusion Sour Apple Mix (non-alcoholic mixer). Is this available? If not, what is? Has anyone tried to order an appletini set-up? I am also assuming that they provide the shaker/mixer with the setup? Any info is greatly appreciated!!!

Happy sails to all!

A bar set up is normally just the liquor itself, but I have seen them offer the mixers (usually sodas) at times. Call them and see if they have what you need, if not bring it along yourself. They don't normally offer the shakers/miexer at all with the set up......If you had a butler he/she may be able to get one for you, but you won't have a butler in an AF mini-suite.

My husband had a great Appletini on the STAR, said it was one of the best he had ever had.

Don't miss the martini tasting, you may find some new flavors you'll enjoy.

Okay, after spending 5 futile minutes on the NCL site trying to find the prices I am going to trouble you with the issue:

How much is it? Do you pick what you want? What about mixers- like OJ?

Thanks-

Carla, the Bar Setup is not a published item, but rather a convenience offered by the Passenger Courtesy Department.

Prices per litre are $40 or $55 depending on the brand. No mixers of any kind are included. You'll pay a fee of $3 regardless of how many bottles you order.

There is no "published" list, but if you call the Passenger Courtesy desk they can tell you whether or not your brand choices are available, and at what cost per bottle.

They'll take your order, and you'll receive an email confirmation ONLY AFTER YOUR CARD HAS BEEN CHARGED, which will most likely be within one week of sailing.

Hope this helps. :)

A bar set up is normally just the liquor itself, but I have seen them offer the mixers (usually sodas) at times. Call them and see if they have what you need, if not bring it along yourself. They don't normally offer the shakers/miexer at all with the set up......If you had a butler he/she may be able to get one for you, but you won't have a butler in an AF mini-suite.

My husband had a great Appletini on the STAR, said it was one of the best he had ever had.

Don't miss the martini tasting, you may find some new flavors you'll enjoy.

Up front I want you yo know I must keep my priorities straight when I am cruising. So my question is to anyone who has sailed on the Jewel recently. Do they have a scheduled Martini Clinic? We attended one, oops I'm sorry, two, on the Dawn last May and had a blast. Sampled 5 different tinis. Cost - $10. Hope they are still offering this. Remember I need to keep my priorities straight.

Happy sails to all!!!!

Carla, the Bar Setup is not a published item, but rather a convenience offered by the Passenger Courtesy Department.

Prices per litre are $40 or $55 depending on the brand. No mixers of any kind are included. You'll pay a fee of $3 regardless of how many bottles you order.

There is no "published" list, but if you call the Passenger Courtesy desk they can tell you whether or not your brand choices are available, and at what cost per bottle.

They'll take your order, and you'll receive an email confirmation ONLY AFTER YOUR CARD HAS BEEN CHARGED, which will most likely be within one week of sailing.

Hope this helps. :)

Ok...throwing the questionj out in the face of potentially the obvious, but how/where does one contact the passenger Courtesy Desk? Is there a number?

Ok...throwing the questionj out in the face of potentially the obvious, but how/where does one contact the passenger Courtesy Desk? Is there a number?

I received my confirmation for the wine I odered from the Passenger Courtesy Desk. I know I dialed a different number (and I left it at work)but the one on my confirmation is 800-327-7030, Choose Menu Option 3.

Good luck. You may be out of time, unless they are open tomorrow. I believe the NCL policy is all orders must be submitted no less than 2 weeks prior to sailing.

See you on April 2nd.

Archived