Club Balcony Suites (aka mini-suites) NCL Breakaway decks 10 and 12

PaperSniper4

We're looking at deck 12, the MA cabins. Nearly all are connected to the cabin next door. We tend to avoid those.

Deck 10 has many MB cabins that are not connected; seems odd to me. A lesser category, with what I perceive as a benefit, although I realize many want connected cabins.

We don't see much difference in deck 10 or 12, so I wonder if the category difference is simply deck 12 is higher than deck 10. Often cruise lines think that is a benefit. Some of us don't care as long as all other factors are equal. 😎

Does anyone know of any differences in the deck 12 and deck 10 Club Balcony cabins? It appears both decks have the same size balconies.

Doug

7 minutes ago, pandncruisers said:

Deck 12 has family clubs mixed in with non family clubs. We usually stay on deck 10 club balcony where there are no family club next to us.  Just our preference.

Thanks, that is a good point. I had not thought about those family suites.

I did more research, and it APPEARS that the MAs on deck 12 have a bathtub, which my wife finds irresistible...so that may end this discussion once I tell her that!😉

Doug

12 hours ago, laudergayle said:

FWIW…We were in MA13194…regular club balcony…not connecting…not family…no bathtub.  

Yes, as far as I can tell, none of the MAs on deck 13 had a bathtub nor a connecting door. We were in 13820 March 2022. Very nice cabin, especially since it was our first cruise after canceling several from the Chines virus. It sure felt good to be on the water again!

My wife prefers a bathtub over any shower, even the nice large ones that NCL has in their "mini-suite" cabins. So, we're booked on deck 12 as of yesterday!😎

Doug

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Pghcrews said:

From what I've read, only the Family Club Suites have tubs.  Please don't take this as gospel, you'll need to confirm somehow.

I'm going on what I've seen on the videos of the MA cabins on deck 12 of the NCL Breakaway. Hopefully they are accurate. I've found, as have many others, not everything we find on the internet is accurate, however.😒

I use this site a lot for cabin videos....just got to be careful how old they are, especially if the ship has had an "update" since the video's date. I viewed four or five videos of MA cabins on deck 12. Those all did show a bathtub in the head. My wife prefers a bathtub over any shower.  I sure hope those MAs do have a bathtub, as that's the only reason I booked deck 12!😎

Doug

On 3/2/2023 at 7:37 AM, PaperSniper4 said:

I'm going on what I've seen on the videos of the MA cabins on deck 12 of the NCL Breakaway. Hopefully they are accurate. I've found, as have many others, not everything we find on the internet is accurate, however.😒

I use this site a lot for cabin videos....just got to be careful how old they are, especially if the ship has had an "update" since the video's date. I viewed four or five videos of MA cabins on deck 12. Those all did show a bathtub in the head. My wife prefers a bathtub over any shower.  I sure hope those MAs do have a bathtub, as that's the only reason I booked deck 12!😎

Doug

I just went back to view the videos on cruisedeckplans and I think you're right Doug. It looks like all the Club Suites on deck 12 have bathtubs (even the regular MAs), while decks 11 and 13 all have only showers (even the Family Club Suites).  I think you probably just made your wife very happy. 🙂

1 hour ago, Pghcrews said:

I just went back to view the videos on cruisedeckplans and I think you're right Doug. It looks like all the Club Suites on deck 12 have bathtubs (even the regular MAs), while decks 11 and 13 all have only showers (even the Family Club Suites).  I think you probably just made your wife very happy. 🙂

I can only hope!😉