Anyone used skyauction for air?

PrincessMelody

I've been looking around on the skyauction site at some of the air auctions, and wondered if any of you have ever used them to book your air? I am getting desperate, since I still haven't booked our air yet for our 4/22 cruise. The prices lately have been horrid...:(

Do you get to choose your times/airline? I notice most auctions do not disclose the airline, just the cities available and that it is a "major carrier".

Any experiences or info would be appreciated.

Thanks

My DH has been on several golf holidays with condos secured there but we have no personal experience with air arrangements. You can get good info @ their FAQ section... they explain it fairly well. Click on "customer care" then "help menu/ask a question" and pick your category.

Good luck with your flight plans!

I've been looking around on the skyauction site at some of the air auctions, and wondered if any of you have ever used them to book your air? I am getting desperate, since I still haven't booked our air yet for our 4/22 cruise. The prices lately have been horrid...:(

Do you get to choose your times/airline? I notice most auctions do not disclose the airline, just the cities available and that it is a "major carrier".

Any experiences or info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Skyauction operates like Hotwire-you pick the price, they pick the airline and times. You may spend a long day flying a lot of extra miles or lots of short hops or you may get a non-stop. You may fly at 6:00AM or 11:00PM. One of the problems with booking through the "opaque" sites.

Archived