Carnival Sunshine Sauna/Steam Room Question

Bushido

We just got off the sunshine in January and received our money back that we'd prepaid for our spa passes. Black mold all over the ceilings and vents. And I don't mean a speck. I mean the entire ceiling had mold on it in both the traditional sauna and steam spas. It was so gross. I love the spa, but never again on Sunshine. Unless they remove the ventilation and have it completely new, they can't get that out. There's no just wiping the ceiling down and being done but that's all they'll do. 

On 3/2/2023 at 11:01 AM, Bushido said:

I know they have them in the Cloud 9 but does the Sunshine offer Sauna and Steam in the regular locker room and if so does anyone have pictures. Thank you

To answer your question, no steam room in the regular lockers, just in the Cloud 9 spa. 

13 hours ago, Ralphinsc said:

To answer your question, no steam room in the regular lockers, just in the Cloud 9 spa. 

Correct, but there is a SAUNA in the respective locker rooms that are free for everyone to use. On the Sunrise and I assume the Radiance when they did the reno they removed the individual saunas in the locker rooms to one coed sauna that's right at the entrance to the Spa area (just a small doorway that's easy to miss) right before the locker rooms.