Pre-Purchase Water Bottle Pakage(s) Sold Out?

1 minute ago, jacelyn said:

Same, I wasn't going to get a drink package because I mostly just like water. Just made me nervous to see the bottles being sold. Do you know if we can bring a canteen or bottle to refill? 

There are plenty of places to get water (pretty much anywhere with food), but the appropriate way to refill is from a glass to your bottle, to avoid accidentally touching the dispenser. There are signs up about this. I've heard mention that some ships may have bottle filling stations, but I haven't seen it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jacelyn said:

Same, I wasn't going to get a drink package because I mostly just like water. Just made me nervous to see the bottles being sold. Do you know if we can bring a canteen or bottle to refill? 

I know you used to be able to bring a bottle to refill. Unless they changed the rules post Covid you should still be able to.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rusty_lock said:

Why would you do that. Water comes with the DBP. 

Because late at night and early morning I don’t want to have to find a bar if I forgot to grab bottles the night before. I have a harder time staying hydrated than most, even though I drink a ton of water, so better to have too much than not enough! I got it for an upcoming cruise (water) for 11.99 so that wasn’t worth worrying about and at the time the price of the DBP wasn’t justifiable. I may not keep both but for now I’m glad I have them booked. Also for ports it’s a lot easier to just know I already have some.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, njsmom said:

I paid $11.99 for 12 bottles about a week ago for our April 1 cruise. Now it no longer offers 12 or 24 bottles. It does show 24 bottles, but says "SOLD OUT." 

I did this too, for my October cruise, but since you sail next month, if you think about it, let us know how it works out 🙂 

• Like 1

They have updated the package to be 1 liter bottles instead of the smaller bottles. Whether or not that’s what you actually get onboard is something else entirely being that I ordered the “Spring Water” and got Niagara purified. 🤮

3CD5A11E-0765-44B1-80DA-10C198BED214.jpeg

15 minutes ago, monorail81 said:

They have updated the package to be 1 liter bottles instead of the smaller bottles. Whether or not that’s what you actually get onboard is something else entirely being that I ordered the “Spring Water” and got Niagara purified. 🤮

3CD5A11E-0765-44B1-80DA-10C198BED214.jpeg

I may gauge whether I keep my package based on any reports for future cruises. there are some brands/options not worth paying for!