Birthday in Kauai

marnie2005

On our second day in Kauai, Friday April 7, Good Friday, it’s my husbands birthday! I would like to do something special for him, maybe a nice lunch spot, we have to be back on board I believe by 2:30 so not a lot of time…is there somewhere close by that would b nice for maybe brunch?? Thank you🥳

5 hours ago, marnie2005 said:

On our second day in Kauai, Friday April 7, Good Friday, it’s my husbands birthday! I would like to do something special for him, maybe a nice lunch spot, we have to be back on board I believe by 2:30 so not a lot of time…is there somewhere close by that would b nice for maybe brunch?? Thank you🥳

Check out the website for Duke's on Kauai.  Touristy and popular, of course, and as memory serves they will also give you a free slice of Hula Pie if it is your birthday.

1 hour ago, Silver Sweethearts said:

Check out the website for Duke's on Kauai.  Touristy and popular, of course, and as memory serves they will also give you a free slice of Hula Pie if it is your birthday.

Thanks, I’ll check it out…I wonder if they would be open on Good Friday?

30 minutes ago, marnie2005 said:

Thanks, I’ll check it out…I wonder if they would be open on Good Friday?

We would be very surprised if they were closed. Do read their website though and give them a call or email them and ask any other questions you might have about their place.  As said, they are very popular.