Snorkeling in Tahiti and Moorea

TwoSue

I booked a last minute cruise that will stop in Moorea and Tahiti. I really want to snorkel in at least one of those places but am finding vendors that are sold out. Will there be people at the dock selling snorkeling tours, or at least a ride to where we'll need to go? We have our own equipment.

1 hour ago, TwoSue said:

I booked a last minute cruise that will stop in Moorea and Tahiti. I really want to snorkel in at least one of those places but am finding vendors that are sold out. Will there be people at the dock selling snorkeling tours, or at least a ride to where we'll need to go? We have our own equipment.

In the old days you could get a day pass at a place in Moorea like the Hilton which has good snorkeling.  It seems most hotels are not doing this so much anymore which is too bad because was a good thing to do.  If most vendors sold out there are still some public beaches.  Go in Moorea. I’m finding the CC boards to be low posting, I would try TA forums and Reddit/Tahiti for advice, those boards seem to be much more active.  It’s disappointing because last time we did a cruise in Tahiti our board and roll call on here were very active, now not so much.  Good luck

• Like 1