Salt Life Tours: Dickinson Bay Beach Bar

keishashadow

Any recent reviews of Salt Life Tour’s excursion to Dickinson Bay?

cruising early May. Not sure if there is lobster season in Antigua

Recent reviews On TA (& a couple of tour sellers seem mostly positive), with some demerits for their repurposed van. I’ve been in worse in the islands, not a deal breaker 

$65 pp via senior disc to Dickinson beach (believe the ‘bikini beach bar’ is located next to Sandals)

Price includes lounger, umbrella, a rum punch and lobster lunch on the beach (which I’ve been promising the mr for years)

realize it could be more $ than on our own, thinking in the same ballpark. Regardless, last port, would be nice to just show up. Usually, do beaches on our own 

Was initially going to head to beachLimerz on Ft James beach, based upon a video review here. Change in ownership and recent reviews have me seriously rethinking it.  Also, it seems pricer for that elusive lobster

Appreciate any input & other recommendations that would fit our needs.  

Note:  not one to put labels upon others, would like to think we don’t fall into the dreaded T’erds 🥴 category I’ve seen referenced multiple times here.🤪  

However, we are indeed looking for a casual beach bar with decent (tasting & priced) grilled lobster.  One that also will provide loungers & umbrella in some fashion…included or a beach vendor.  An umbrella is an absolute must for us

• Like 1