Premium Plus Drink Package - ALL Starbucks drinks included?

3OfDiamonds

After looking at the flyer for the Premium Plus drink package, it says that Starbucks coffee is included, but does not specify specialty drinks (with or without coffee); just so I don’t go into my cruise with misinformed expectations, can I get Starbucks specialty drinks at no extra charge using my Premium Plus drink package?  Also, and I understand this might be a stretch, can I get pastries at no charge using the upgraded drink package (if the SBUX on the ship even carry them at all)?  Thanks upfront for any shared insights/experiences 😊👍 

3 hours ago, 3OfDiamonds said:

After looking at the flyer for the Premium Plus drink package, it says that Starbucks coffee is included, but does not specify specialty drinks (with or without coffee); just so I don’t go into my cruise with misinformed expectations, can I get Starbucks specialty drinks at no extra charge using my Premium Plus drink package?  Also, and I understand this might be a stretch, can I get pastries at no charge using the upgraded drink package (if the SBUX on the ship even carry them at all)?  Thanks upfront for any shared insights/experiences 😊👍 

yes, all the starbucks drinks are included with the premium plus.  the pastries are not 

• Like 1